From Multiplay Wiki
Mods are normally user created rewrites of games that change core server files. Expansions for games such as BFBC2: Vietnam are also set up as mods.
How do I run a different mod?
To run a different mod on you server you first need to create a profile for that mod;
- Go to Clanforge -> Profiles -> New
- Select the base game the profile is for
- Choose the mod you'd like to use
- Choose the template you'd like. Templates alter the default settings the profile is created with
- Enter a name for your profile. This is how you'll identify your profile in clanforge
- Click Create
After setting up your profile and saving it you can then set it to run on your server;
- Go to Clanforge -> Servers -> Edit
- Select the mod you created your profile for
- Select your new profile if it's not automatically selected
- Click save
Your server will then be running the new mod and profile.
How do I upload a new Mod?
If a Mod you'd like isn't available you can upload it for us to install;
- Go to Clanforge -> Files -> Uploads
- Fill in the uploads form with the appropriate settings;
Game: The game the upload is for Mod: The Mod you'd like the upload to be available for Type: The type of file you're uploading (Map/Mod/Addon/Patch/World) Server: The server you'd like to use the upload on Description: The name and a brief description of the upload File: Here you can select the file you'd like to upload from your PC. Please note the file will need to be an archive (zip/RAR/tar.gz etc) for this to work. URL: If you don't have the file on your PC you can provide and download link for it instead. If you're uploading a file please put any links to it in the description box instead. This URL is only for download links. Instructions: Any extra info you have for the upload. It's always good to put a link to the website for it if possible so we can check for any extra info.
- Click Upload
The Mod will then be put into a queue for us to install. We will e-mail you once it is installed and ready for use.